MycoVAULT™ 32oz Quart Amber Storage Jar
Our MycoVAULT™ 32Ooz Quart Amber Storage Jar is the best storage solution on the market for short term or long term dry mushroom storage. The two main components to mushroom degradation is light and moisture. This jar handles both issues with its amber color stopping 99% of harmful UV light along with the supplied MycoBLUBALLS™ will keep your mushrooms nice and dry. With the convenient 10g. desiccant pack. The MycoVAULT™ 32oz Quart Amber Storage Jar, comes equipped, with a digital humidity and temperature gauge and a 10g. Tyvek Silica Packet.
Don’t need a full quart for your mushrooms? Try out our MycoVAULT™ MINI 1-Pint!
- 1 Quart Capacity Storage Vault with Lid.
- Amber color blocks up to 99% of light and UV rays.
- Shatterproof PP Lid and PETE Container.
- Pre-installed Humidity & Temp Gauge.
- Temp reads in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- 10g. Dry Packet To keep your Mushrooms Dry.
In the modern developed world, a very wide range of food packaging and containers is now available made from many materials.
Many products use low-density polyethylene formed into plastic bags or plastic boxes. There are many makers of plastic boxes some such as Tupperware and Lock & Lock are known throughout much of the developed world.