MycoBROODER™ Mushroom Incubator v1.1
Introducing our MycoBROODER™ Mushroom Incubator, a 19 Quart incubation chamber with a gasket lid and automatic heating control. Our mushroom incubator is fitted with a 20 watt internal heat mat and heat mat controller. Our MycoBROODER™ mushroom incubation chamber can easily* get to temperatures of 78°F – 82°F, perfect to colonize your PF Tek, or Grain Spawn jars or bags.
This chamber features a custom cut grill to sit in the bottom of your chamber to keep your jars, or bags off the heat mat so that the warm air can circulate around all the jars or bags. This 19 quart chamber can hold up to 11x – 1 quart Wide Mouth Ball canning Jars. Colonizing bulk substrates? No problem, simply set your pan with up to 10 pounds of substrate into the chamber.
Outside Dimensions: 19.5 x 11.75 x 7.75
Psilly Note: Heat Controller brand may very depending on availability from our distributors. Controller will work and look nearly identical to the one pictured. 99.9% of the time, it will be the one pictured.
- 19 Quart Sealed Mushroom Incubation Chamber
- Max Capacity (11) 32 oz / 1 Qt. Ball Canning Jars
- 20 watt Heat Mat (NEW UPGRADE!)
- Digital LTL Heat Mat Controller
- Custom cut internal grid rack to allow even air flow around entire jars
Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
* Easily reaches temps of 78°F-82°F when placed in a climate controlled room of 65°F+ and chamber is full with substrate jars/bags. Lower temps or mostly empty chamber may require some sort of insulation in or around chamber. Simply fill the remaining airspace with a towel so that you can reach desired temps.